Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How do you leave a comment????

I've heard from a couple of people that they didn't know how to leave a comment on the blog, so here a some quick instructions (if you still need help, drop me an email).

1. At the end of the blog post that you want to comment on, click on the blue letters "0 comments" (of course, if someone else has commented, it may say 1, 2, 3, etc comments).
2. Type your comment in the box that appears under the words "Leave Your Comment".
3. After typing you comment, copy the word you see in the "Word Verification" section.
4. If you have a Google account, type in your name and password. If not, you can register for a new account by selecting "Sign Up Here".
5. Enter all info in the sections to create your google account.
6. That's it, now you can use this name/password to leave all the comments you'd like!

5 comments:

mommy dearest said...

Look at you. Not only do you know what a blog is, but you can give directions on comments! Welcome to 2008.

Got your comment on my blog. Have you found me the HR job yet? You can tip off the Realtors then and get the AZ search started for us.

The Soeder Family said...

Yes, yes- what can I say? Impressive, yes? I've got my feelers out for your new job. I'm going to try to get in good with the HR folk here, and see what I can do....

Unknown said...

Hello Soeders!!! You're house is beautiful.... Hope you're loving AZ. How are the jobs?? School? Day care?? Hope everything is great!

Unknown said...

oopss.. there's a grammatical error in my post.. should read: Your house is beautiful.

(That's one of my pet peeves... your vs. you're)

The Soeder Family said...

Hey Heath. For the most part, things are going well. Scott is enjoying his job, Madison has a great teacher and like school, and Riley and Taylor love Miss Robin. Notice I left out my job? Yeah, not so sure yet....there are many things that make me want to not show up the next day, but I am trying to tough it out....we'll see how long I last!! Anyhoo, say hello to the boys, and give them hugs and kisses from the girls and I.